• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pet Pictures

Poms

He gets all caught up in stuff in the fall looks like same odd disease

C6C2BE63-68CD-46A5-A3B4-30DA6353D27D.jpeg

P.S.most members know what his head is on, for the really young folk that thing his head on is called a NEWSPAPER!

Wife suggested better title
POM POX

Last edited:
Our cat, Wallace, was a feral cat. He is now a full blown house cat and is living the good life. While we were in the process of getting him used to us he would present us with gifts of his kills. Mostly mice and voles, but he also brought us a rattlesnake. A small one, but a rattlesnake that was still alive nonetheless.

No snakes or skunks or porcupines or raccoons in Newfoundland but I think Charlie goes across the road in search of rabbits at my neighbours

I lived in St John’s when I was a little kid. I remember some men bringing a dead Polar bear to my school in the back of a truck. The bear had evidently got to Newfoundland on a piece of ice and killed a person when it landed. I may have the story wrong, but I remember that bear.

Do you remember what year? They do wind up there once in awhile, been maybe 8 or 10 since the last one I think.

Yeah, that would explain why they were hauling the poor thing around in a truck. A good story from your memories.

Newest member of my daughter's family. Pound puppy JoJo, exhausted after being welcomed by a 3 and a 5 year old.

57206436458-7-A89-AB84-3-AD4-4-FA5-969-E-D02-CB8385-EB0.jpg

Farewell, old friend

This is Shiloh, our Balinese:

summer%2007%20141-XL.jpg

He's not just a pretty boy, but a good hunter.

We had to say goodbye to our old friend tonight, after he developed gastrointestinal lymphoma.

He was my steadfast companion for many years, particularly the last two, after my wife passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reto, Steve, Reece: thank you.

Yes, he had a good life. He was actually bred to be a show cat, (we never showed him) but was an excellent mouser, and had loads of personality. We've got a big back yard with a high fence around it, and he loved to go out there and hunt mice. I would put I.D. collars on them and sit out back whenever they were out.

Last edited:
We had to say goodbye to our old friend tonight, after he developed gastrointestinal lymphoma.

He was my steadfast companion for many years, particularly the last two, after my wife passed.

Boy, I know just how badly this hurts. I've had a lot of animals in my life and they have always given me back far more than they took. I console myself that I was able to give them a much better life than they might have had, and they made mine all the richer.

Back