• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

My shop buddy
5ad7e4a65011f6146f8878789c248d65.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Puppy3.jpg

One of these will become my next long distance sidecar dog. The breeder and I are working together to match the traits Barley had in spades: courage, curiosity, and confidence.

Yeah this is the smartest of four I've had and the others were pretty sharp. We didn't have to housebreak her, she did it herself.

Met Barley at a rally, glad you're getting another!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fluffy in The Foxhole

When I'm home, I sit on the front porch and have coffe and a cigar. When I see my cat fluffy go into a military low crawl, I can look up and see my neigbor's dog Taylor out and looking at me and looking back at John. Their headed over and Fluffy hitails it to his fox hole.
Picture 518.jpg
You look closely and can see him.
Taylor would'nt hurt him, But Fluffy ain't havin no part of it. Taylor comes for treats and pettin.
Picture 515.jpg
Picture 517.jpg

Picture 520.jpg
Fluffy pretending he likes in the culvert.
Picture 521.jpg
Garfield, What's all the fuss. Fluffy's just a freaddy car. I could take out Taylor with both paws behind my back. I just hide under the truck, so as not to start a rumble.

Fluufy Comes Home.

Picture 522.jpg
I ain't no freaddy cat. I'm a lover not a fighter.
Picture 523.jpg
All quiet on the Western Front. My brother Gary takes charge,

Taylor Returns

Picture 524.jpg
Taylor and John came back today. Taylor wasn't to happy about her one pic in the foxhole story. Took several, but this one was the only one that wasn't blurry. p.s. Yeah she don't miss many meals. She was a pound find, so she gets all the attention and she deserves it.

This is Pandemonium, born on the third anniversary of the day Barley and I left Vermont enroute to the Salem rally. It seems fitting on so many levels...

Yep, that routine happens every time Taylor an John come to visit. I need to get a shot of Fluff when his head pops up thru the crack in the iron grate to see if the coast is really clear. It's so so cute.

my buddy

I have two furry friends, Meesha, a purebred Siberian seal point, and Maynard, an adopted animal shelter goof of a cat. I got Maynard to be a friend to Meesha when I travel for work. But he is also the snuggler of the two. Be careful when you wish for a lap cat,......you'll spend a lot of time holding things (laptop, newspaper, cycle magazines) in a manner to not disturb that purring doughnut of fuzz on your lap.Maynard.jpg

Attachments

• Bellysnooze.jpg
    Bellysnooze.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 319
  • Maynard1.jpg
    Maynard1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 311
Jersey Girl and Action Jackson

Here's my kids

Attachments

• 20160731_084115.jpg
    20160731_084115.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 20160731_083800.jpg
    20160731_083800.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 309
The name Pandemonium is out since my wife decided to shorten it to Pannini. I just can't have a dog with such an undignified name! So we reverted to our tradition of naming boys after alcoholic beverages and visited the state liquor store for inspiration. We found it among the Scotches. So here is the pup formerly known as Pandemonium, but henceforth known to the riding community as Sunshine's Shot of Glenlivet, or Gilly for short.

He comes home on the 1st of September and will start his sidecar training next spring.

Pete

Taken at the end of the Damn Yankee Rally on our way out. Tobi is in his 'old' seat on Christine's XR, while Skye is on the 'new' seat on the K16. It turns out she gets really perturbed by the fact that Tobi is 'in the lead' when we are riding from one place to another (Christine likes to follow me for some reason).

DY_Rally-2016.jpg

Was in the 100's last week before all the rain. I was under pool deck adding chlorine when I heard a splash:scratch

IMG_20160704_133946.jpg

IMG_20160704_133532.jpg

Goofball on the float again...we had him join us a few weeks before and guess he felt like a swim.

Back