• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Goodbye Shadow

Today we said goodbye to our dear Shadow (12 yrs and 9 mths), He is gone to be with his brother Dawson (a.k.a Dave).
He will be mourned by his little buddy Morgan, Darryl and best buddy of Terry (who he took care of when Darryl worked out of town for 7 years).
You will be missed our sweet Shadow, rest in piece you've earned it. Our hearts are broken.

Terry and Darryl
p.s.Gone to be with Nanook, Eskimo, Kodiak, Northern Spirit, and litter mate Dawson at the rainbow bridge.
Now we are going to water down our wine with tears.

Attachments

• Shadow & Dawson Standard e-mail view.jpg
    Shadow & Dawson Standard e-mail view.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 337
So sorry to hear that, Darryl. Any dog who touches a human soul like that is special.

Pete, Tulliver & Kazoo

And those who live on in my heart: Barley, Tadcaster, Tetley, Glenfiddich, Molson, Killian Red, Penny, Mercedes, Cosette, and Tuppence the Wonderbitch.

We picked up our Siberian Rescue on Saturday in Cambridge Ontario not sure of his age as he was found out in a rural area, no idea how long he was on his own. He looked really scruffy at first, very thin about 10 lbs under weight but a very nice disposition, I sent an hour with him on Friday.

We had a few snarls and tiffs but he is coming along now with Morgan, they were curled up around the water pail together.

The Vet Tech that found him tried everything in her power to locate the owner but no collar, tattoo or chip for identification, she even put ads in the paper & on the radio.

Now Morgan has a buddy again, Not sure what to call him, they were calling him Jake, but he doesn't respond.

Thinking:

Chance, as in 2nd

Bandit, has the mask

Buddy, will be

Attachments

• Husky2.jpg
    Husky2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 276
We picked up our Siberian Rescue on Saturday in Cambridge Ontario not sure of his age as he was found out in a rural area, no idea how long he was on his own. He looked really scruffy at first, very thin about 10 lbs under weight but a very nice disposition, I sent an hour with him on Friday.

We had a few snarls and tiffs but he is coming along now with Morgan, they were curled up around the water pail together.

The Vet Tech that found him tried everything in her power to locate the owner but no collar, tattoo or chip for identification, she even put ads in the paper & on the radio.

Now Morgan has a buddy again, Not sure what to call him, they were calling him Jake, but he doesn't respond.

Thinking:

Bandit, has the mask & he likes to steal cookies & gloves.

We have had him just over a week, and he is starting to fit in nicely. He is very affectionate & well trained. I can't imagine what he has gone through being lost. Now he has his forever home.

Attachments

• Lifters 014 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    Lifters 014 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 220
Darryl,
Sorry for the loss of a longtime friend and companion ,always tough.

The newest member looks like he has found a home. Our latest rescue was found wandering as well and rescued by TX Cattle Dog Rescue before joining us and had/has some quirky issues we are adapting to.Some funny, some annoying...but all ok most of the time.
IMG_2345.jpg

He likes his older sister and now she is the calm one...never thought that would be the case

Darryl,
Sorry for the loss of a longtime friend and companion ,always tough.

The newest member looks like he has found a home. Our latest rescue was found wandering as well and rescued by TX Cattle Dog Rescue before joining us and had/has some quirky issues we are adapting to.Some funny, some annoying...but all ok most of the time.
View attachment 57192

He likes his older sister and now she is the calm one...never thought that would be the case

That is kinda creepy Steve! One of those dogs has a human foot! :D However, that is the cutest picture ever.

Thanks Gail:wave
we were sitting watching sunrise on the porch swing having our coffee and the two decided four was better. Looked down to see Jack putting his arm around JoJo...slowly grabbed the camera as they jumped off right after that shot

Jack has two fang marks above one eye from the raccoon encounter the other day...battle scars that may stay a while...maybe a learning moment, but, kinda doubt it!

jacks eye.jpg

Steve,

So glad that is all the damage that raccoon did to him. As you probably know, some dogs never "learn", and are just tenacious by nature. I have known of raccoons drowning hunting dogs when caught in deep enough water :cry. They have a tendency to "wrap up" the dogs head and pull them under. I raised two raccoons from babies (two separate times), and they make good pets especially if you get them before they get their eyes open. However, I still have a scar on my nose where one of them jumped in my face, so I can relate to Jack's fangs marks!

I wuz doing a test post over in Forum Help, thought I'd bring Maggie over here.

attachment.php

"Canineus Knuckleheadus"

OM

How old is Maggie? She looks like a sweetheart :heart
Thanks!
She is coming up on 9. Kinda a magnet for disaster but not a mean bone in her body. May take her to the swimming hole- or the car wash today.....she is a big one and needs a bath :dog

Back