• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

Can we go home from school now?

266167983_iFJMd-M-1.jpg

Our Boxer (the other kind) guarding the kids.

256078095_Fayha-L.jpg

My youngest son gets along very well with the dog, even sharing her bed (and wearing dog pajamas).

180786489_aupXG-M.jpg

Great dogs

I've always loved this picture. Buddy (little white guy) is trying so hard to keep up with his bigger sister Penny, who's just having such a lovely time running on the beach at dog beach.
PennyBuddyRun.jpg

Dog Heaven

Being flanked by two sweet doggies, heaven, for everything else there's mastercard.

Attachments

• Dog Heaven-1.jpg
    Dog Heaven-1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 384
Dog as Inspector

Well, the underside of this golf cart looks OK to me.
Or maybe Mr. Murphy's just hiding for the heat??

Attachments

• Cairns Terrier inspection golf cart underside-1.jpg
    Cairns Terrier inspection golf cart underside-1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 324
Who's the boss

Freckles "explaining" who the boss is, to the backhoe bucket.

Attachments

• Freckles believes the Backhoe bucket is  ALIVE-1.jpg
    Freckles believes the Backhoe bucket is ALIVE-1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 373
Reggie the mouser.

Rhodesian ridgeback Lab cross. 100% leaner hound, if he likes you he will swing his rump around and lean into you until you pet him, also known to stand on peoples feet until his ears have been scratched enough.

Attachments

• reggie.jpg
    reggie.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 520
This is Harley T. Cat. He is a rescue cat and my friend for nine years. He rides on the bike and was at the nationals in WV and Ohio. Twelve pounds of loud mouth Abasinnin.

Attachments

• Fun 20108 017.jpg
    Fun 20108 017.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 505
Snow Dog

This guy showed up in our front yard one evening after telling our talented neighbors we wanted a quiet dog that wouldn't shed. We should have added wouldn't melt.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 492
Ok, I'm game, here's Shnoodles. He's a Bichon/Shnauzer mix. A great dog that LOVES to sniff my jeans when I come in from a ride!

Attachments

• Shnoody2.jpg
    Shnoody2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 473
Back