• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Abyssinians

Denny:

Those are two handsome cats. :thumb

Do they like to park on your neck? That's where our Suri likes to sit. She's a Red Abyssinian.

Rinty

Abyssinians

You mean like this, yes they both like to ride my neck or my back. Candie rides it in the morning when I'm getting ready for work and Conan will spend a bit of time grooming me while I'm on the computer.

Just amazing on how they all behave (or misbehave) the same way.

Attachments

• Picture 34.jpg
    Picture 34.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 358
Princess Karma Ninja

Black cats run the roost in the house (and roost on all the best warm spots -- including the one in my lap as I try to type ... !!!)

Karma.jpg

A Log Dog just for laughs

Here is a pict of my wife and her favorite pet "Log Dog". Care and feeding of "Log Dog" is very minumal consisting of an occasional spritz of WD-40. He IS a little short on personality though.:laugh Think we will keep our Cocker Spaniel.

Attachments

• Got Log Dogs-1.jpg
    Got Log Dogs-1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 460
Good Dog!

Mr. Gremlin belongs to my sister in law. He is a complete sweety! He is always welcome at our place to water the bushes while making the rounds. This dog; #1. saved his master from a cougar attack, #2. found a lost 80 year old woman, #3. is friendly with all the local dogs including Freckles Ann. He getting older but still manages to stop by almost daily. I never could find out who gave him cougar wrestling lessons?? but I do know the wood cutter who is alive and well due to Gremlin's timely intervention. Guess it's just part of the breed. Good Dog!

Attachments

• Mr. Gremlin-1.jpg
    Mr. Gremlin-1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 440
More Pets

Karol, nice looking dog & bird.

Attached image of my father's Boston Terrier, Kristi #2. We would worry if he did not have that little devil for company.
Cheers
Dave, Dot & Freckles (Motorcycle) Doggie

Attachments

• K2 or The Four Legged Devil-1.jpg
    K2 or The Four Legged Devil-1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 419
Motorcycle Doggie

Freckles has graduated to full motorcycle doggie status by surviving a day of rides in her new fully suspended motorcycle doggie box. Good doggie!

Attachments

• No Fear-1.jpg
    No Fear-1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 383
Guy and Steve in Lake Michigan on the way back from the '07 National at sunset

Attachments

• July 2007 031 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    July 2007 031 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 372
Oh, I spaced out. This was supposed to go in another thread. Sorry. :dunno

But, I bet there are some critters nibbling on their toes.............

Back