• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

...this is KC....he hides in the trailer...'fraid of the BOYS.... :brow
.....a German Shepherd Rescue...we have had for seven years...he has
been the BEST dog...

Mark Twain said....."if dogs don't go to Heaven...I want to go where they go"

Attachments

• KC.JPG
    KC.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 633
I wish I still had my wolf... any one of them :(

In the meantime, the cat...

kitty.jpg

Being hard pressed for a name, at the vet, and not being able to remember the name of the cat from Alien, (and having just listenned to Zep III) he's officially named Tangerine. He gets called Kitty and Cat most of the time though. He's really a great cat. Keeps his own, hunts for his food if I'm not around (vacation), can't use a litterbox, but asks very effectively and nicely to be let out...

Good kitty.

SNC1923 -- Thanks for the kind words. I wish I could take credit for that picture, the other half snapped it. The funny thing is I am the one always fiddling with the camera and she's the one who gets the prize picture! Figures, don't it! :laugh

C.

B2BWYLD,thanks for the pictures of the Weimaraners.The wife and I laughed out loud when we saw them.Very funny
And thanks to Visian,if not for him I would't know how to spell Weimaraners.

eddie said:
B2BWYLD,thanks for the pictures of the Weimaraners.The wife and I laughed out loud when we saw them.Very funny
And thanks to Visian,if not for him I would't know how to spell Weimaraners.

The amazing thing about Weimaraners is that they can look incredibly elegant and poised one moment, and then like total spazzes the next.

Fantastic dogs, but not for the first-time pet owner.

Ian

...RT Randy......"the boy's" are a photoshop job a friend sent me of his dogs...... had to share with the site his creation...! :p

KC.......is my dog.....and looks better without my hat and glasses....

:nod

Attachments

• pretty boy.JPG
    pretty boy.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 585
I know if I was KC and had to wear the hat and those glasses, I'd be pretty traumatized. Let's hope he doesn't develope a complex.

My husband is not an animal person so we do not have any pets. I grew up with dogs and cats and I still love both. This is my "adopted" pet Frisco, who belongs to a friend of mine in Louisville, KY. Frisco is about 14 years old.

23601194-S.jpg

This is Sammy...

45641171-M.jpg

...and her partner in crime, Delilah...

45641415-M.jpg

....and some of the trouble they have caused.

45642219-M.jpg

45642352-M.jpg

45641978-M.jpg

...RT Randy.....KC is a Police Dog.....undercover...and works with the ABC.....he will never develope a complex.... :)

Attachments

• Undercover ABC.jpg
    Undercover ABC.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 763
Here's my buddy, Riley. The true king of this castle. 2Yrs old and 100 lbs of pure devilment and joy. :dog

Attachments

• IRiley.jpg
    IRiley.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 746
Here is our dog- His name is Guzzi but sometimes we call him

The White Dog of Power or WDOP

lorazepam said:
Is Ella a bernese mountain dog? They are such great animals.
She is indeed, 6 months old and wants to be involved in every part of your life ( in good way)

Here's a shot of her with her older buddy "Tucker"

46660119-M.jpg

Back