• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

Xena

Adopted from a young marine who couldn't keep her anymore. He got her from the SPCA in Texas.

Attachments

• xenasmall.jpg
    xenasmall.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 767
Too many to list - here is the group.

All rescued from somewhere.

Attachments

• Christmas2004.jpg
    Christmas2004.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 767
cant let this thread just waste away..
Como the Siberian Husky

komo_croped.jpg

BMWRider said:
My wife's bull terrier, which I lovingly adopted upon our marriage:

126057-M-1.jpg

Then a stray cat came our way about 6 months ago. She wandered into my wife's workplace and we adopted her immediately. But she seemed lonely so we had to adopt another friend to keep her company.
Lucibelle is on the right with new addition, the eternally goofy but absolutely delightful and very affectionate PK in the background.
3167924-M.jpg

All three are great buddies to us.
:clap

Did you steal my dog? Seriously, my last dog was a 55 lb BT named BULLITT (you know that McQueen thing) and was registered as " the Brindle Eared Beast". Very friendly, STUPID, fun and entertaining dog. Just don't START anything with him if you are another dog....a 75 lb Boxer jumped on him one day and.....let's just say Bullitt handled himself very well and the boxer never did that again.

But my #1 breed of all time is the Doberman..had 6 of them. Still miss them all. Especially Butkus...95 lbs, black/dark brown, no whites of the eyes showing, looked like he was on steroids...most worthless watch-dog ever born! But the kids could fall asleep on his chest. And you didn't have any rodents in the yard.

I need to stop now.

MTBATP

King Ferdinand or Ferdie

Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Attachments

• Ferdie.JPG
    Ferdie.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 678
Dinghy

... the idiot dog. (actually quite smart, just a slave to her own compulsions. wait, no... *we* are slaves to her compulsions!)

Images below are from a recent Forum Karma random drawing...

dinghy_1.jpg

dinghy_2.jpg

This is Thor the 4th in a line of Bouviers. We love the breed and will always have at least one.

Attachments

• thor.JPG
    thor.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 641
Here is a rescue dog Cleo. Lovingly known as BEEyotch because she is old and really runs the house.

Attachments

• cleo.JPG
    cleo.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 638
Finally, here is Tilly a next door rescue that decided she really wanted to live with us than take a lot of abuse from her former owners two Great Danes.
She sheds more than any animal I've ever seen but she makes up for it by being very, very good with children.

Attachments

• tilly.JPG
    tilly.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 638
Campanula said:

I've become a cat lover rather late in life. I haven't posted one of mine yet; I find her deceptively difficult to photograph. This is a GREAT cat picture.

OK, OK. It must be winter. Here in Colorado the temps have dipped below nippy and are headed towards COLD. I go online and the BMW crew is posting photos of their pets. I look outside at 5 pm and it is getting dark. What to do for 3 months before we all come to our senses, and the tilt of our mother earth exposes us to more solar gain?

Back