• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Comet

255579722_NqtUG-M.jpg

274780373_2vUAB-M.jpg

435361471_ZaYZq-L.jpg

Greta

258461424_CML5D-M.jpg

321124413_khsam-XL.jpg

429252892_YF9Qd-M.jpg

-K

SWEETHEARTS!

Our faithful Newfoundland dog Avalon..............she left us 3 years ago. She was a strong and courageous companion.

Attachments

• DSC00241_1.jpg
    DSC00241_1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 435
Here's my 4-year old!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0246.jpg
    DSCN0246.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 409
This is my son's doberman, though the dog lives with us. The pictures were during our Christmas trip to Tucson. My son is about 6'3" as a benchmark for the dog's leap.

Attachments

• Leap.jpg
    Leap.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 392
This is Tadcaster, my three year old field golden (gun dog). Riding shotgun with me on the ATV is one of his many other talents. We also have two other goldens, Barley (a two year old blond), and Tuppence the Wonderbitch (nine years old), along with three cats who rule the house.

Attachments

• Tadcaster4Wheeling.jpg
    Tadcaster4Wheeling.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 392
Same Breed if you can believe it.

In post #385, I showed our 14 year old Brittany. She shares the house with this one:

3217298282_c20781016b_b.jpg

and this one:

3217298288_622a436936_b.jpg

They are the same breed, and could be from the same litter (these two are not though) as they are just different varieties of the same breed, Chinese Crested. The golden one is called a Powderpuff (her hair is like cotton candy). It is rumored the other was bred hairless, by the Chinese for food use on long boat trips. He prances and dances like a pony, and can jump straight up like a jackrabbit.

Im a cat person but this is ridiculous...

Attachments

• fletchcat.jpg
    fletchcat.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 297
Ridiculous Cat !!!!!!!

That is the largest Cat I've ever seen !!! Does your Cat Roar ?:ha :ha :ha
The Rats and Mice here in Washington are scared to death !!!!:laugh :laugh :laugh

this is ridiculous...

Looks like an orange lynx, complete with the ear tufts. :)

Last edited:
Im a cat person but this is ridiculous...

I just imagine if this cat behaves the same way as our cat does. Sits on my chest at 0500 hrs every morning, purring as loud as possible so I'll wake up and amuse him. If that fails, then he begins to gently swat my face with his paw until I wake up. Were this cat to do that it would surely result in a collapsed lung and blunt force truma to the head. I guess when a neighbor's german shepard goes missing you have a pretty good idea what happened and who is responsible.

This is a fellow BMWMOA members dog. Her name is Minnie-pig and she is currently my favorite dog in the universe.
463857138_VUwqC-M.jpg

Yes, she looks sweet and innocent......don't be fooled.....Always waiting for a bare toe to show itself she is like a cobra on the attack.

463856980_T2Gt8-M.jpg

463857041_WRQGB-M.jpg

This thread started in 2004, just when I started riding again. It is absolutely my favorite thread! Way to go, Brad Benn. :thumb

Might be time for me to post some more cat pictures....:hide

I think we do need some cats. I have posted our Miki and Marcy earlier.
Here is my model railroad working helper as well as something a little different.

DSCN4733-900.jpg

He is (of coarse) not real but I do collect them.
This one is painted pewter. I have a bobble head one on the bike as my good luck rider as well.
PS , We all seem to have some really special freinds , in our pets here!!!!

Mike

Back