• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pet Pictures

Smudge passed away following an emergency abdominal surgery last Sunday, 12.14.2014. ...

Mudgie would meet me at the door every afternoon when I got home, and wanted nothing more than for me to settle onto the sofa after dinner.

Sleep well MeHo, I'll be along soon enough.. .. .

View attachment 47778

Ah, man ... very sorry - I have to go clean the salt water drops from my iPad...

My Christmas present.....

My family surprised me with this today. His name is Otis and he's 2 1/2 pounds. We have his sister from a previous litter with the same mother and father and she's fully grown at a little over 6 pounds.

Doug

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 329
To much Christmas dinner........Montana

Can't ride, might as well take a nap.........

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 328
Abby

Abby the day she came home with us from the animal shelter.

Attachments

• Abby comes home 001 cs.jpg
    Abby comes home 001 cs.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 272
Brought Millie home 8 months age. Stupid dog just ate a 100 count bottle of ibuprofen, been at the vet for 3 days now. Prognosis looks good except for the hit on the wallet. Labs, ya just gotta luv em!

Attachments

• 100_6028.jpg
    100_6028.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 197
  • stretch.jpg
    stretch.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 194
Avery, a Welsh Corgie, is not our dog, but she spends almost every day at our place. She is part of a pack of dogs our neighbors have and we think she comes to our place for the peace and quiet. She certainly seems to have learned to relax in the shop. This is how she spends much of her day.....

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 158
Our second rescued cattle dog/heeler, an 18 month gangly male. Had recent hip surgery from a earlier puppy run in with a vehicle. We took him home two weeks ago but he's already settling in well.:thumb
IMG_8561.jpg

The queen of the roost
20141031_122645_resized-2.jpg

Bogie is a Jack Russel / Whippet mix. Fast, athletic, stubborn and smart. He is a rescue, so we are still working through issues, but like most dogs, he's a good boy.

Attachments

• bOGIE.jpg
    bOGIE.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 264
Jake.

My name is Jake... when will you play Frisbee with me?

Jake.bmp.jpg

Attachments

• leeg.gif
    leeg.gif
    85 bytes · Views: 244
The two newest members of our family, Tommy and Skye. Tommy will be going to Florida with our Son, Sky will become a riding puppy like her older brother (same parents, different litter) Tobi.

IMG_0618.jpg

Back