• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Alarm question

HarryGR

Hello again everybody ... (I warned you that I have many many questions :) ).

From what I have read on the internet (and at ibmwr.org) a good alarm for BMW motorcycles is the Ungo (made by Clarion) alarm.

I also looked at the Viper 200. Does anyone have that alarm?

I have a '91 K100RS w/ABS. Does anyone know which model should I be looking for and maybe where to buy it? :dunno

Thank you for any information and for your valuable time,
Harry

Last edited:
I inquired about an alarm for my '74 Bonneville and was told "park it with a bunch of Harleys and it will always be there when you return". That is sage advice. :idea

:rofl

That is a good one jentine.
From what I hear though the only place where you can find a Harley is in a repair shop!!! :lol

Later,
Harry

Back