• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alarm question

HarryGR

Hello again everybody ... (I warned you that I have many many questions :) ).

From what I have read on the internet (and at ibmwr.org) a good alarm for BMW motorcycles is the Ungo (made by Clarion) alarm.

I also looked at the Viper 200. Does anyone have that alarm?

I have a '91 K100RS w/ABS. Does anyone know which model should I be looking for and maybe where to buy it? :dunno

Thank you for any information and for your valuable time,
Harry

Last edited:
I inquired about an alarm for my '74 Bonneville and was told "park it with a bunch of Harleys and it will always be there when you return". That is sage advice. :idea

:rofl

That is a good one jentine.
From what I hear though the only place where you can find a Harley is in a repair shop!!! :lol

Later,
Harry

Back