• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photo Assignment: Weekend 11/17/07

Good grief! I look at this triangle several times a day, and I never thought of it as a "triangle." I am an idiot.

Sweet! I'm hoping to pick up an R50/2 this spring from a friends wife, Its been sitting since he passed away several years ago and is just dieing to be ridden. I'm really "geared" up for it!:) There is just something so appealing about the /2's with the earls front forks.....

RM

Good grief! I look at this triangle several times a day, and I never thought of it as a "triangle." I am an idiot.

That's a bit harsh. :laugh

It's a beautiful shot of a beautiful bike. This composition is exactly what I was talking about with Roy. Could be done a thousand ways, of course, but this is a good one. Amazing what bright sunny outdoor light can do for a photo, huh?

Sweet! I'm hoping to pick up an R50/2 this spring from a friends wife, Its been sitting since he passed away several years ago and is just dieing to be ridden. I'm really "geared" up for it!:) There is just something so appealing about the /2's with the earls front forks.....

RM

There's something morbidly humourous in that sentence. No offence towards a passed friend, I just found the choice of phrase an eye-catching detail. A verbal earls front forks if you will.

Here's a Brit/US question...I'd use dying, so is your's the US way or a typo?

There's something morbidly humourous in that sentence. No offence towards a passed friend, I just found the choice of phrase an eye-catching detail. A verbal earls front forks if you will.

typo.

there is also "dyeing" (which has the same number of letters but has nothing to do with /2's or death, so.....)

I'm sorry, what was the question?

RM

yes, I can't not speel wel.....:)

Back