OK, it's an assignment, and one can't have an assignment without a few rules. Please review these simple yet crucial guidelines for this week's photo assignment:
- Photos must be shot this weekend: Fri, Sat, or Sun.
- You must provide the EXIF information if asked (we'll help you, if you'd like to know how to get it).
- No photoshop alteration (we're looking to improve your skills with your camera, not software).
- Your photograph must adhere to the theme, which will be described below.
- Post only one photo per post, so that commentary can be easily provided for that photo. You may post more than one photo, but try to keep it to a handful.
- We encourage you to creatively title your photo so it can be referred to later.
- Post your photos in this thread only. Do not start a thread in reply to this assignment. Please post your photos no later than next Wednesday.
- And, the most important rule: have fun! We're looking to spread the joy that many of us derive from taking pictures, particularly ones that tell a story of some kind.
This week's theme: "Triangle"
It doesn't take a geometry teacher to recognize a triangle. This three-sided shape is arguablly one of the most basic and recognizable forms. It is also, by definition, two-dimensional. Sure, you can find a triangle and take a picture of it, but where's the sport in that? Can you find something triangular (not pyramidal) in your composition or subject matter?
It's Friday. Go nuts.