• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Villa Rica, GA

bullshit

Unavailable for comment
I'm going to be in Villa Rica, Georgia over the holidays and would like to rent a bike for a few days. Villa Rica looks to be about thirty miles west of Atlanta. Any tips about bike rentals on the west side of Atlanta would be appreciated.

Also, any good rides of 100-300 miles to recommend? I'm sure all I need to do is look at the map, but I bet there are some pretty fantastic rides some of you can point me to. (I stay on the pavement.)

Thanks!
Bill

been "through" villa rica returning home from a trip. head north...very close to some great roads.

unaware of rental in North GA / Great Riding

I am not aware of any rental locations (motorcycle) in North Georgia. However, I live just S of Dawsonville; some of the best riding in GA is less than 30 mins away.

Just took a day ride across the top of the state. Great ride. I am attaching a jpg of the ride.

Attachments

• GoogleEarth_Image_NovRide.jpg
    GoogleEarth_Image_NovRide.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 45
I'd like to know the route of that ride but can't make out much in the picture. If you post again and click the little yellow picture of a mountain above the space where you write, you'll get a box in which you can put the URL of the image for that route. It should show up bigger then.

Back