• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Saturday ride

I need to start logging some miles in order to be in shape for my May ride. :bolt

Anyone interested in a Saturday AM ride to Lake Geneva and up into othe Kettle Moraine area near Beemer Hill?:ear

I'll buy the coffee.

I need to start logging some miles in order to be in shape for my May ride. :bolt

Anyone interested in a Saturday AM ride to Lake Geneva and up into othe Kettle Moraine area near Beemer Hill?:ear

I'll buy the coffee.

I may be able to join you on the ride back - provided my brake line arrives today.

Curt,when you think we want to do tech day??

Ride? what time? I need to be in Arlington Hts. @7:45am so 8:30am i be back home.

Calling Tech Day

CALLING TECH DAY APRIL 4 2009
11am
So far we got two bikes to work on
I got tools,air compresor,motorcycle lift,tire changer and balancer(conventional wheels only)
-R11.5 GS ------->valve adj and ?
-K12 RS ---------> rear shock,posible tires and ?

I hope date will work for you guys.

PLEASE E-MAIL OR PM ME FOR DIRECTIONS AND FOR THOSE WHO WILL LIKE TO ATTEND.

MY E-MAIL martin@ghostridery2k.com

11am
I got tools,air compresor,motorcycle lift,tire changer and balancer(conventional wheels only)

You da the man!

April 4th Tech Day!

This is AWESOME! April 4th is my birthday and I get to play with motorcycles:dance :dance Life just keeps getting better and better.

Email sent looking for directions........

Sunday will be fine.

Sunday, Mar 29
High: 45 ??F RealFeel?«: 36 ??F
Mostly cloudy and breezy
Sunday Night, Mar 29
Low: 29 ??F RealFeel?«: 18 ??F
Partly cloudy

Was thinkin'

11am

What about Hydraulic Clutch fluid change?:rocker

Last edited:
Doesn't matter

Sunday ~
Mostly cloudy with snow likely in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Blustery. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph at times. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Back