• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yeah I said to Curt in my driveway . . . hmmmm . . that Givi is kinda bouncy.
Wouldn't that have been fun!

Hey ya'all that really was a good ride. OK, my apologizes to Martin for no twisties up in the peninsula but did that merit the sudden urge for the hooks when he took point?! (Where are we goin'?!) Scared the H E double toothpicks outta me!
Speaking of taking the point, was that pace alright for you guys heading home? Marcin, you and Martin would launch and run out about a half mile ahead of us and then you'd be doing 65 and then you'd run out again and after a while I was all like, OK, let's roll. So I banged on the cruise, set it at 80 sumpfin' and we we made some tracks in the dark. As long as it was 2 lane divided highway straight straight straight I figured . . . what the heck.
Still some decent riding weather left, I run the F to Cycle Werks Saturday for a quick lube but have the rest of the day open, whataya say?

Travel speed -

I was merely remembering James' comment about the USMC being anti motorcycle and any tickets he got would get him into trouble.

After he passed me, I was less concerned, however.

New triumph in the garage:thumb rode it to work today,picture taken at work
triumphspeed3.jpg

My brother pick it up last saturday,we trade it for a day:thumb

Anyone doing the Slimey Crud Run this Sunday?

Glenn in Janesville
:wave

Can't make it this year Glenn I've got stuff going on both weekend days.
Give us a report!

I would like to but since I am leaving for 6 days next week I prefer to keep my nards (away from the wife's knife).

Six days!? NIZE!
All I get is a quick run up to the Werks tomorrow and then back to seal the front stoop . . . . what fun.

Hey yous guys!
The weekend is looking pretty good and time is short.
Anyone up for a day ride Saturday or Sunday?
No destination as yet, I'm open to suggestions.

Im driving to Neenah,Wi to pick up new bike,i be riding on the way back.Sunday i may ride dirt,not sure yet.

Perhaps Sunday -

Still sorting out electrical problems, however thanks to IBMWR pretty much know where I'm going in solving this.:deal

I think.:blush

I'll be on the road Fri & Sat.

Just lost my job (Another small business victim) so I have the opportunity to put some miles on before the milage contest ends.

Janesville, WI to the Quad Cities via the Rock River (As much as possible). Quad cities to LaCrosse via the Mississippi on the Iowa side (As much as possible), then south along the Miss to Prairie du Chein then along the Wisconsin River east to Spring Green then home.

My "River Tour". :eat

I'll be on the road Fri & Sat.

Just lost my job (Another small business victim) so I have the opportunity to put some miles on before the milage contest ends.

Janesville, WI to the Quad Cities via the Rock River (As much as possible). Quad cities to LaCrosse via the Mississippi on the Iowa side (As much as possible), then south along the Miss to Prairie du Chein then along the Wisconsin River east to Spring Green then home.

My "River Tour". :eat

Ummmmmm strike that...Ihave a job interview at 9am on Staurday morning.

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad :dunno

Anyway, looks like a day ride tomorrow, an altered version of the route listed above. Anyone care to join me?????:whistle

Back