• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Let me get this straight

Sorry, i missed a week here... The plan is now THIS Saturday Sept 27th, leaving at the crack of noon - to door county?

Yes - Ride on!

Saturday, September 27th meet at the Full Moon Restaurant in Lake Bluff, Illinois, kickstands up at 12:00 noon.
Full Moon is on Route 41. 1300 N Skokie Hwy Lake Bluff, IL 60044 (847) 689-0733.

My Cell is 312-804-2293.

Full Moon is nothing fancy, but a decent place to grab a late breakfast or lunch.

Beemer01

```````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:
Woo hoo! :eek
Not that I condone that kind of behavior, not me, no. :nono
Loading the iPod with updated Rock directory.
Let's ride . . . wait . . gimme a . . . uh . .

Three BMW's, two Triumphs, a Honda and an Harley Davidson.
That was a good time.

Thanks all who made it!

Good ride -

But obviously too long for a noon start, especially when the sun is setting by 6:30PM.

Marcin - next time tell Martin where we are actually heading before you sign him up for one of my adventures!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Last edited:
Ride pics

P9260001.jpg

The initial gathering at Full Moon...
P9270003.jpg

Do you realize that 3 of these people have absolutely no idea of where we are riding to?
P9270006.jpg

A 'Discussion' about where we now are (we are almost to Door County and on the Western coast of Lake Michigan)
P9270010.jpg

A compromised ride - Cake - Pie and coffee while we wait for the rain to stop

Eye test -

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the letters

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' 'Can you read this?' the optician asked. 'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy..

Just kidding!

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the letters

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' 'Can you read this?' the optician asked. 'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy..

Just kidding!

:nono

Just kidding!
:laugh :laugh :laugh :D

Back