• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

End point -

I've reached out to Bik to get another copy of his final ride document. If any of you still have it send it over to me, as I recall that our friend may be relocating to California these days.

In any event, I'll have a final meeting point selected for us in the event that there are laggards.;) :drink

S/B a wonderful weekend for a ride - sunny and 84F!

Ride PDF

I've reached out to Bik to get another copy of his final ride document. If any of you still have it send it over to me, as I recall that our friend may be relocating to California these days.

In any event, I'll have a final meeting point selected for us in the event that there are laggards.;) :drink

S/B a wonderful weekend for a ride - sunny and 84F!

I tried to post it but too big but have it at: http://uncutmotorrad.com/files/folders/maps/entry14.aspx

Buddy of mine who rides a nicely maintained Turbo, so we are 4 or 5 for the ride. Haven't heard from Curt, so need to hear from him. Curt?:brow

Where should we plan on meeting Saturday morning? My thought is to get an early start and eat breakfast just West of Starved Rock....:eat

Riding light and fast this trip.

Wow - stay off the forum for a couple of weeks and there are all these plans. I want in - let me clear this weekend with the woman... she has been gone for a few days on business and may have plans - probably not 'though.

MOA Rally

Anyone else heading up to the MOA rally this year. I am shipping the Six days in the Dirt this year - Gillette does not sound fun but getting there may be - Who's in?

I need toi double-check but I should be free for a good long road trip...

Gillette

Leaving Lake Forest early morning on July 14th - me on my 85 K100RS and a buddy on his 99 1100KL.:german

Figuring 2 1/2 days out to the party. Maybe less, maybe more.:bar

Anyone is welcome to join us.

Martin, that sucks! Fuking cagers form another land should be shot on site. (if they do run).
Beemer, what is a "1100KL"?

1100 Lt

I think the 1999 K series was a 4 valve 1000 cc engine - might be wrong, but thought that became the 1100.

Anyhow he's riding a 1999 K Series LT, not a KL.

Flood warnings for the Quincy area. Wear your rubber undergarments

Rooms -

I've reserved 3 rooms with double beds in Quincy and secured with my CC. Need a headcount - $68/room

Bryan
Curt
Martin
JC
OU812?

My other guy can't make it - am I missing anyone?:bolt

Oh, JC are you still planning on coming in a bit later? If so the hotel is a Holiday Inn at 201 S. 3rd Street, Quincy, Ill.

I can't ride the V-Rod in the rain until I get my stock fender(on Ebay right now and 2 days left for the auction) as I will get soaked.:laugh

I've reserved 3 rooms with double beds in Quincy and secured with my CC. Need a headcount - $68/room

Bryan
Curt
Martin
JC
OU812?

My other guy can't make it - am I missing anyone?:bolt

Oh, JC are you still planning on coming in a bit later? If so the hotel is a Holiday Inn at 201 S. 3rd Street, Quincy, Ill.

Martin said a friend of his may come along

OK, we seem to have 6...

But my deposit is on the line. Need confirmation by tomorrow individually. If I don't hear from you I'll adjust the number of rooms to the people who actually confirmed.:blush

Saturday morning 7:45 meeting location - Corner Bakery 1901 E Woodfield Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173 (847) 240-1111.

Unless I hear otherwise, we'll plan on being in gear and heading out by 8:15AM? :bolt

My cell is 312-804-2293

But my deposit is on the line. Need confirmation by tomorrow individually. If I don't hear from you I'll adjust the number of rooms to the people who actually confirmed.:blush

Saturday morning 7:45 meeting location - Corner Bakery 1901 E Woodfield Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173 (847) 240-1111.

Unless I hear otherwise, we'll plan on being in gear and heading out by 8:15AM? :bolt

My cell is 312-804-2293

I'm in
live in naperville
have not looked at map hook up somewhere west of chicago?

I sent you a PM. I can't ride (the V-Rod) in the rain and it looks like there will be plenty on Saturday. Sorry guys, I know you will miss me!:laugh

Back