• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Wezul -

The Corner Bakery is next to the Dick's Sporting Goods in the mini mall next to Woodfield.:violin

Sorry we missed you - for future reference we need to swap cell phone numbers!!:dunno

Pizza and Beer

So, have i missed the P/B meeting, or was it postponed?

April 19th

Weather permitting, I may be going on a 400- 500 mile ride with another group. Usually, it rains :banghead If I don't go there, I may just come over. Let me know what to bring.

I've got 2 or 3 people who'd shown interest (one of them a HD guy) for Ride to Quincy.

you didn't miss it,still on but is up to you guys what day you want it.

how about april 19 saturday.5pm my place.
i will provide :eat and :beer.(beer and pizza)
i will PM location for those who in.

we can finalize plans for may 2-4 ride to Quincy and posible other rides.

apr 20. 24th wild goose run in Beaver Dam,WI for those who interested(one day event wich wuld be great to attend and get to know our riding style wich will help on longer ride as a group)

apr 27.BMW flea market in Pacatonica,IL must do for any BMW owner.

OK plase check in who is coming,send me PM or just post it here,i will edit this post with names who's in:

1.ghostridery2k
2.mountauk ?
3.___________<---your name here
4.___________
5.___________
6.___________
7.___________

Weather permitting on the 19th- How about a ride from wherever up to New Glarus for lunch and then toodle around and head back for pizza?

uncutmotorrad

would require additional sign-on. Here I can read all my MOA treads and monitor this thread. Kinda like a single signon.

I don't save cookies, so I have to sign-on to all sites that require signon.

Actually

Cookies are saved for that session, when the last window of the browser is closed it deletes all cookies, deletes temp files.

I do it for security reasons.

Sorry to say I will be out of riding for a couple of months. Tore my rotator cuff playing hockey.:banghead

Dude -

In Chicago a couple of months is about all the riding time we get this year!

Just kidding. Heal before the around Lake Michigan IB!

Back