• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

looked like a good ride for electrically heated.... everything!

6-10" incoming tonight. Sigh. I feel like reassembling the bike and starting to ride South - fast.:bolt

Oh and Uncut, Martin seems to have a K75 to sell? That's a very fine road bike!

Of course that means he'll be temporarily without a BMW:deal , I may have to lend him some BMW roundels for his rice grinder. :p

I know - but I need to hold off until the Fall. I need to plant the seed with my wife - let it wait six months and then buy. Its how it works in my house

and few more
zj2.jpg

zj3.jpg

A few more ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18884878@N05/sets/72157603982340742

Oh, we can help there -

Safety, ride height, vibration, braking, cornering - and we do have you lined up a several long road trips this spring and summer.

Just worried about your safety!:violin

Keep me informed on your riding group! I've been eyeballing that Lake Michigan circuit for a while - looks like fun. . Wish I could make the ride tomorrow but really should get tires before season starts.

--spike

You're welcome to come along. Since, we may not meet as a group until our first ride in May, you you're welcome to hop along for any of our side trips that we post. I know Martin has some rides for April... stay tuned

Safety, ride height, vibration, braking, cornering - and we do have you lined up a several long road trips this spring and summer.

Just worried about your safety!:violin

Do I hear just a hint of sarcasm? :whistle

my woman ain't budging on the safety - I used that excuse already :)

Nope -

You'd smoke me on anything that resembled a 'Adventure Rider' type of road - dirt, gravel, you name it ..... I'd struggle.

On the other hand - both of us will have a hard time keeping up with Martin - so never mind. Keep the 650 and we'll hang back together and hope we eventually catch him. On paved roads only please.

Musta killed him to be following me last January as I futzed along at somewhere near the legal limit.:blah

:lurk

Hey Martin, if I may be so bold, what made you decide to go VStrom?
I do like the bike but you seem like a street guy to me.

You always got something in the works, huh?
I can understand the need for room, 3 bikes in the garage year 'round, 4 in summer so it's a little tight with the car, too.
Let us know when you take delivery on the VStrom and let's see some more pictures then, ok?

Dude -

Slow down. Finish the K75 - execute one of your wonderful paint jobs with the OE color and take the smoothest bike ever made for a ride.:german

Can't imagine why you prefer K's, Brian. ;)
Hey, maybe you should snap Martin's K75 up. I'll bet your honey would love that! :ha

Naw -

My hidden agenda is to have a faster ride than Martin. Faster bike should compensate for a slower rider. :whistle

I have not ridden with any of you, yet. But it sounds like Martin would blow past most of us on a Puch. You ride a big K, don't you, Brian? That's plenty of horse, give 'er the spurs!

The V is a street bike, and they use them for track days also. I almost got one.......
Nice Color Martin!

Back