• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

I want to go for a ride ,can somone come to my house and help me pick up the bike of the flooooooooooooooor.those lt's a tanks.

ps.

04 k1200 lt FOR SALE

small scrachess on the left side from a garage incident

12 k miles

$12k firm:laugh
What a tank. But I loved mine.:kiss

Drag this home last sunday,it needs allooooooooooooot of work but.............................................to be continue.

Photo-0136.jpg

What happened to it? It looks good from the distance....except for the front..:dunno

This bike was sitting outside for over two years so it will need major service,new tires,battery,shock and many more.

I will work on it over the winter,here is another picture

Hmmmmm,what wrong with the front??

Photo-0137.jpg

Absolutely the best ride in weeks -

Went up 45 and wandered some Rustic Roads between Lake Geneva and Silver Lake. Fantasic colors, cool riding..... I love riding on perfect October days!

My 1st BMW was a 87' LT. I loved that bike but sold it to pay off my new to me wife's debt......:doh

This will be a GREAT Sunday for riding -

I'd hope none of the Chicago Riders are going to sit this day out. I - for one - am going back to the Rustic Roads of Wisconsin - I love fall riding. I'll be at Da Moon at 9:00.

Anyone else interested in joining me?:brow

(The endless winter is coming..........:banghead)

I may get in a few hops this weekend, for sure.
At least to get the bikes on the road and top them off before our capricious weather turns.
Will have to catch up with you, Bryan.

BTW - Ghostrider

I saw Marcin today, he had an accident the other night, he's not sure what happened, but he lost control of a KTM he was riding, crashed and he woke up in a hospital 6 hours later.:sick

ATGATT saved him - his helmet, jacket and pants were toast - Doc has told him to stay off the bike for a while. KTM can be repaired.

He'll be OK. I think he's off MOA - so messages posted here won't be seen by him.

Back