• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

I talked to someone today who is going to be working at the show. He said that he used to go on Friday's because the crowds much easier to navigate. The only concern might be the lack of shuttles but it is not that far of a walk from the station just up the street.

Think I am going to give it a go..

I decided to go Friday as well - I want to avoid the crowds.
I am driving - I can drive you to the station. I plan on being there about 3:30 - about 6:30

Saturday at the Show

What time are you guys going to hook-up at booth 2115 (BMWMOA) on Saturday?

BMW Booth 11:00 on Saturday

Are we carpooling? Guess I've lost track of who is going Saturday and who is going on Friday?

Sombody kill me please ,i just buy a Harley.:scratch what i was thinking?

I think Ghostrider..

I think Ghostrider is trolling for reactions. His inventory of motorcycles is vast.... and ever changing.

I think he has one of everything... Triumphs, BMWs(2), he did have a high power rice grinder, and now the HD. :bikes

Went for a ride today. Felt soooooooo good!:clap
coolRT.jpg

Lagrange.jpg

Mattoverboard.jpg

:bikes

who rode today??

It was funny to see people reaction when i roll by them on my bike.

Brian lets see this .....................................

:jawdrop

Saturday ride

Full Moon, kickstands UP at 8:00. Marcin and I are meeting before for breakfast, quick ride to Lake Geneva for coffee and back by 12:30.

Weather permitting. (Showers won't stop us)

Back