• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Heck...plenty of Chicago "BMW" folks will be there.
Even the people who belong to the other on-line BMW motorcycle web sites ie: ADV Riders.com...MOA.com...BMWST.com,IBMWR.com.,ChainGang....heck all kinds of folks
Our Club..Chicago Region BMW Owners Asso. #3 will also have a booth there again this year. Our club meets every second Thursday of the month (as a matter of fact tommorow night is a meeting) in Elmhurst Ill.

Here's a link to Club Web site.
http://crbmw.com/

I've been trying to make the Chicago group but its near impossible for me to make the meetings

I'm in -

Perhaps those of us North can meet for breakfast at 'Da Moon and carpool down?

I can fit four in my Bimmer.

For the show or a ride?
for the show I guess that is up to the group. How many and when does everyone wish to head out? I prefer early as the crowd grows throughout the day.

The wife says no way I can take her SUV as she is afraid to drive my old man's car. I can take a total of 5.So if you all want to ride together we can take my car. Marcin can drive us back (I hope) as I like to have a few cocktails while I am there.:buds

Anyone ever gone on a Friday?

I am thinking about going this Friday instead of Saturday. Has anyone ever gone on a Friday and is it worth it?

I am thinking about going this Friday instead of Saturday. Has anyone ever gone on a Friday and is it worth it?

Ditto - I don't like the crowds but on the downside you'll have to wait out the Friday pm rush hour. Sat you have long wait to park unless (may'be) you get there as soon as it opens.

Ditto - I don't like the crowds but on the downside you'll have to wait out the Friday pm rush hour. Sat you have long wait to park unless (may'be) you get there as soon as it opens.

I talked to someone today who is going to be working at the show. He said that he used to go on Friday's because the crowds much easier to navigate. The only concern might be the lack of shuttles but it is not that far of a walk from the station just up the street.

Think I am going to give it a go..

Back