• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Return hard to say -

My bud and I are probably heading into Canada after we leave the rally, you're welcome to join us. Not sure what Bic's plans are.

Shipping your bike....I think it's a smart move especially when you're going to pay for most of your trip by driving out there with the company. More options for adventures on the ride back home.

Oops

My Parent's 50th wedding anniversary is coming up and my mom wants to do it during our May trip :banghead

I may have to catch-up along the way - no one is happy if my mom is not happy...

due to uncut return from UK on mar 31st i will bump the event on week,i think this is ok with evrybody.new date is >>>>>>>>>>>apr 5<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.

how about the 12th? wife and kids have plans for me on my weekend back from my trip. maybe do the sixth but not the 13th

Another good one!

Went last year. Lots O BMWs.
IL April 27, 2008
23rd BMW Flea Market and MotoExpo
Blackhawk Region BMW Association, Inc. MOA #35
Huge indoor BMW Flea Market and MotoExpo! Come to Winnebago County Fairgrounds, Pecatonica, IL, 10 miles west of Rockford and 1 mile north of US20. Motorcycle and accessory dealers, vendors, enthusiast-sellers, and buyers are all welcome. Rent a vendor space or sell your items on consignment at our club booth. Buyers admitted for $5 donation. Saturday night setup and camping; supper served onsite. Early Sunday setup; breakfast and lunch served. Contact: Earve Brauer, til 8:00 p.m.: 815-962-8911 (email rockbmw2000@yahoo.com).

Back