• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Was that fun or what?
Mathiessen and Starved Rock and back in under 5 hrs.
Great ride guys, thanks!
Wish I had more time but better then sitting on my ars all day.:p
My ars is sore from the crappy seat on the V-Rod. Have to do something about that before I go anyplace far.:cry :stick

Here is my revised spike bike:
Vrod-1.jpg

vrod1.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

53 spikes down to 19.;)

August 22-24. Given that the riding season will be winding up soon, :violin anyone interested in doing a weekend ride out to here with me?

I'm in! I have been meaning to meet with Pete from Northern IL group for a while now. Plus get to stretch out my new K

Considering a new tagline -

Friends don't let Friends ride Boxers

I'm in! I have been meaning to meet with Pete from Northern IL group for a while now. Plus get to stretch out my new K

If I am back to my normal schedule I CAN MAKE IT.
IN SPITE OF MY WIFE...... . . . . . .. . . :whistle

Wait a minute. You had that gorgeous RT. You fall down and go boom in the snow (yes, it was the snows' fault) so you buy a F650. Now you've sold that and bought a K? Please tell me a KGT or S, not an LT!!!!!

WEZUL, not everyone can have 3 or 4 bikes in their garage like some riders here.:violin
LT is the best for slab riding but all K motors are superior to boxers.:blah :blah :blah

WEZUL, not everyone can have 3 or 4 bikes in their garage like some riders here.:violin
LT is the best for slab riding but all K motors are superior to boxers.:blah :blah :blah

Yeah?! Outside with you and me. Right now. We're gonna go.
:dance ;)

Well, I'm a little partial to RT's. Was a bummer when Curt dumped in the slop, I think it spoiled the bike for him. And truly all is just in fun.

I'd poke Steve right in the shoulder, us old men can't play fair!

:nyah

Well, I'm a little partial to RT's. Was a bummer when Curt dumped in the slop, I think it spoiled the bike for him. And truly all is just in fun.

I'd poke Steve right in the shoulder, us old men can't play fair!

:nyah

I got an RS - it has to be the perfect bike - with bar risers. The RT was nice but I never felt comfortable on it - may'be too big too soon - I was off bikes for 10+ years prior. Now - bigger the better!

Back