• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Surgery Tues 22nd of April. Torn rotator cuff, 3 torn ligaments and 1 cracked bone(nothing to done about this).:banghead Hope to be back on the bike in 6 weeks. Hopefully. :thumb

Doink -

what were you trying to do to cause this - clear a river in your LT?

Good -

Next you can add the handlebar streamers, external air horns and the little silver bell for angel protection.:stick

BTW, this is the Corner Bakery across the parking lot from Dick's Sporting Goods - just off 53 and just to the South of the actual Woodfield Mall.

This for any directionally challenged riders.:german

Rain bad - Sat
No rain good - Sun

Want to move ride to Sunday?

P/b

Can someone email me directions & time for Sunday P/B meet?
I won't make the ride, but may be able to head up in the late afternoon.

Hey and hello from Woodbury, NY. Yes indeed, staying the weekend here at the home office, what fun. I hope the ride goes well tomorrow, weather here today was great early but has cooled off some this afternoon so I'm not totally disgusted that I cannot ride. So have a slice and a barley pop for me, won't you? And enjoy the ride!

But... I think this is hilarious. It so crude its sophistacted.

http://www.bullsballs.com/motorcycle/accessories.html

Considering a set for my bike - Brass of course

I was walking through a parking lot when I saw a couple of guys standing next to a large pick up with a red set hanging below the rear bumper. I said "So, that's where she keeps them". One of these two guys busts out laughing and the other looked like he would kill me with another poke in his direction.

300 mile Sunday ride

The North Shore of Chicago out to Cherry Valley, Ill - North to New Glarus, Wisconsin where we dined on Swiss fare - or Curt did. :eat The rest of us had a slice of Swiss Cheese on a sandwich. Very pretty riding thru the wakening Spring fields of Wisconsin. Collected a whole range of early hatch bugs on my windscreen and visor.

We headed East South back thru Lake Geneva where we had coffee and back to Ghostrider's place for a beer to rehydrate.:drink

Sunny with temps into the high 60s out West... 15 degrees colder by the Lake.

Attachments

• April 2008 001.jpg
    April 2008 001.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
150 mile ride

with a friend of mine after attending church. My ride started after 3pm. Got home at 8:30pm and noticed Martin tried to reach me. Sorry martin.

Back