• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thinking of starting a riders group in Chicago 'burbs

Uncut -

You might want to consider SS brained brake lines since you need to make a change. Improved the feel on my K.

BTW - 37 degrees and pouring rain is a great way to stress test your gear! Marcin and I cut our ride to only 2 hours this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr.:hungover

You might want to consider SS brained brake lines since you need to make a change. Improved the feel on my K.

BTW - 37 degrees and pouring rain is a great way to stress test your gear! Marcin and I cut our ride to only 2 hours this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr.:hungover

I did order SS for the side that is leaking. I have been happy with the brakes so far but I figured why spend the same on a regular line

proper way to trailer a GS :laugh

103_0849.jpg

103_0850.jpg

A Bimmer.. towing a Beemer.

Thanks to Marcin for helping me out.:thumb

I'm adding a few things for my May trip to Alaska. 55W Hella Fogs, GPS wired in, new Wolfman tankbag, Grand Touring luggage, Radar detector wired in, heated gear connections, headlamp protector, oil cooler protector, skid plate....

12,000 miles in 22 days if everything goes according to plan.:lurk :lurk :lurk

Thanks to Marcin for helping me out.:thumb
12,000 miles in 22 days if everything goes according to plan.:lurk :lurk :lurk

Good Ride Wishes go out to you. I hope you're waiting for warmer weather!

Nice favorite road ride addition to the Chicago Region newsletter, Brian (that definitely wasn't you in the picture)...and to OU812 (Steve), too!

That would have been Marcin -

But I wasn't clear in my note to Joe.

who else is going to the Chicago BMW meeting this evening? I do need to know how to repair a tire on the side of the road......:hungover

And Susan, I'm leaving for the Arctic in late May - who knows what kind of weather lies ahead.

Hope for the best...... and prepare for the worst!

who else is going to the Chicago BMW meeting this evening? I do need to know how to repair a tire on the side of the road......:hungover

I'm sure there will be a good turnout for the meeting tonight. This is an excellent opportunity to practice on someone else's tires!

See you there!

Beautiful Weekend

It looks nice. 50 - 55 for the weekend with low to mid 60 s by Tuesday and no rain until Wed.

I have to miss because I screwed up on my brake line order but enjoy!

It looks nice. 50 - 55 for the weekend with low to mid 60 s by Tuesday and no rain until Wed.

I have to miss because I screwed up on my brake line order but enjoy!

sunday ride??Curt you want to ride my Z? :deal

MOA Rally

Anyone want to join me for a ride to FLA after the Rally? I have room for one at my cousins place just north of Daytona and my wife does not want me to ride alone.:dunno
That would just be a pit stop. Key West?

Last edited:
Back