• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Show us your bike

KBasa said:
124330-Medium.jpg

Motorcycles are all about cool.
'Basa, it is patently unfair and unjust and simply awful that anybody can afford to own more than one BMW.
I am reporting you to the Department of Envy division of the Equal Opportunity Motorcycle Ownership Commission immediately if not sooner. :bliss

Here is my '93 K1100RS - bought it from Eddie James.

Here is a photoshopped pic:
krs-left_lg.jpg

That's a K1 fender on the front and a big-ass PIAA light. (Turns night into day!)

Here is what it looks like with the custom aux tank on the back and the Parabellum windscreen:
trailer1.jpg

This picture is from the day the driveshaft broke and I had to trailer it home. (You can read that story at:
http://timf.anansi-web.com/cycles/noise.html )
I don't like the windscreen and only run it when I'm going to be driving in the cold for a long time.

My Ride

It's a 2000 R1100RL with Wudo fairing and Sargent seat. Fun ride but I wish I had a GS, too. Someday...

Here's my '03 Adventure - Clean for a change but, it didn't last long...:burnout

Attachments

• img_0091.jpg
    img_0091.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,186
Yep. 128 from Cloverdale down to Albion on the coast (I think). Nice road through some great scenery.

And, yes, that is my favorite photo of a GS. :)

Does this make me look fat?

an inexpensive paint job

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,129
kwhiners

88 and 98 rs flav kwhiners

Attachments

• kwhiners.jpg
    kwhiners.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,130
This was the beginning of the matching moto disease....

133153-Medium.jpg

.... at least they're not the same color (that symptom appears later)

My Moped...2001 R1200C Phoenix

Attachments

• 303phx.jpg
    303phx.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,089
R1200CLC

My Silver 1200CLC...It took me a tremendous amount of willpower to sit still long enough to take a pic...:bliss

Attachments

• spring03, 1200clc 017.jpg
    spring03, 1200clc 017.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,037
BEAUTIFUL bike, that CLC.

I know lots of folks think they're ...umm... odd. But I likes it.

Post some more pics of the beast out in the world.

knary said:
BEAUTIFUL bike, that CLC.

I know lots of folks think they're ...umm... odd. But I likes it.

Post some more pics of the beast out in the world.
Count me as one who likes the CLC. It doesn't suit my particular needs at this time but I think it's cool that BMW makes it. :rocker

My 2002 K1200LTC in Titan Silver. I've added some more goodies since this pic was taken at Venture BMW in Birmingham, AL.

Attachments

• dsc00154 small.jpg
    dsc00154 small.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,138
Back