You know, these threads just keep going, and going, and going. . . . What fun!
Thanks to everyone who has posted a photo, offered critique, asked questions, given advice or shared techniques. Thanks to everyone who stopped in to have a look.
Having thanked the academy, may we humbly offer these simple rules:
- Photos must be shot this weekend: Fri, Sat, or Sun.
- You must provide the EXIF information if asked (we'll help you, if you'd like to know how to get it).
- No photoshop alteration (we're looking to improve your skills with your camera, not software).
- Your photograph must adhere to the theme, which will be described below.
- Post only one photo per post, so that commentary can be easily provided for that photo. You may post more than one photo, but try to keep it to a handful.
- Please feel free to title your photo so it can be referred to later.
- Post your photos in this thread only. Do not start a thread in reply to this assignment. Please post your photos no later than next Wednesday.
- And, the most important rule: have fun! We're looking to spread the joy that many of us derive from taking pictures, particularly ones that tell a story of some kind.
This week's theme: "Harmony"
Beyond its obvious association with music, harmony connotes agreement or accord. It can refer to a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts or congruity.
What does harmony mean to you?
It's already Friday in New York so let's quit burning daylight and get busy.
Anarchists click here.