• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you listening to today?

B

BUBBAZANETTI

Not necessarily on the bike or anything, just in general. What i'd like to do with this thread is have a NEVER ENDING stream of music being posted by people, day in, day out, FOREVER. lets take a minute, if you so feel, to include a picture (try to keep it small) of the cd/album/etc and a brief description. let this be educational.

don't mess this up by not posting!

today, i finally got a needle for my record player which i haven't been able to use since i moved and i dug out some records i hadn't listened to in a while:

59382.jpg

Haywire, Private Hell. sorta thrashy, late 80s california hardcore/metal. indicating "california" or "east coast" when referring to hardcore and punk is crucial, it denotes a lot of difference in "flavor".

starfish.jpg

The Church Starfish Australian garage/mood (think The Cure/Psychadelic Furs) music. They've been around since 81, i saw them 2 years ago, this is from 86. You've probably heard "Under the Milky Way Tonight" at least once in your life.

nice.jpg

The Nice The Immediate Story Late sixties psych rock, featuring Keith Emerson of ELP. Sorta straddles the line between 60s rock and roll and 70s prog rock. I kinda hate having to get up and flip the lp over on this one.:jose

lets have yours!!!

(and remember to update)

Do we gotta post pitchers?
As I write I am listening to some Simple Minds.
Walking the dog I treated myself to some recent Bowie (Lookin' for Water offen Heathen), Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros, The Call, and a couple from Perry Ferrells Satelite Party.

My wife... I'm off tomorrow and the honey do list just came out of nowhere. I'll compromise, first I ride then I work. I wonder how long it will take me from San Antonio to LA and back?

Dave H
San Anonio, TX

What am I listening to today --- nothing

ooops, wrong thread. :p

I haven't listened to anything in particular today. A lot of teachers asking questions about why the report card program they are using is acting funny. Musically, I have been listening to whatever they were playing on the radio when I commuted to work.

listening

K.T. Dunstall

Tegan and Sarah.

Sorry I haven't got time to scan pix and post. Gotta finish packing.

Rinty

I bought a 2007 F-150 XLT. It came with Sirius Satellite Radio. I listen to First Wave alternative. Early Pretenders, Go-Go's, Romeo Void, Souxie and the Banshee's, Billy Idol, the Romones', B-52's.
I don't listen to the local radio stations. They have one CD that they play day and night. They will also play one tune and then have 30 minutes of commercials. The Sirius system is great.

PC

Hey on another thread this image would be exploitive and inappropriate for this forum. Shame. The forum police will be on this one soon

But I'm listening to Sonny Rollins: The Quartets featuring Jim Hall from 1962

Tool.
Gets me ready in the morning to deal with my co-workers.

Attachments

• PP2006 - Tool.jpg
    PP2006 - Tool.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 427
haven't done the heavy metal stuff much in a while, but I stuck the new Velvet Revolver CD in my jeep the other day and I can't seem to stop listening to it.

and the it's Friday, so all the voices in my head are telling me is that they're thirsty...:drink