• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

open moan about the cold.

This morning, it was 22F with winds at 10 to 15. Didn't see another motorcycle on the road besides mine. Saw a lot of HD stickers in windows but that was it. Someone said I must be a motorcycle "nut" to be riding in this weather.

Yep.

But I replied that with the heated vest and gear I had on, I really wasn't any colder than in my Euro sedan with automatic climate control and heated seats. She just shook her head.

I get the same type of comments when it's 95 degrees. It always seems to be either too hot or too cold for some people to consider riding. Makes one wonder how the pioneers ever left Europe.

Regards,

Randy Kasal

open moan

It got back up to 60 yesterday, and about 50 today, so the snow's all gone.

So I don't have to worry about it for a few more days.....

Rinty

Quitcherbitchen, we ride when we can and enjoy it.
Was 40 F here late this afternoon, ok, not so cold but no windscreen and just a leather jacket on the ET4. Running to get a haircut and errands, it was delightfully refreshing. Yes ok ok, no helmet no blah blah ATTGAT, gimme a break.
I'm going to ride when I can this year, I guess the solution to the puzzle is: gear up for the weather or don't whine.

Back