Big week last week! Lots of submissions and lots of fun.
KBasa posed an interesting question: Do we want to have a larger "review and comment" team?
I'm certainly open to having more voices offer critique. Bluestune, Rebecca, Knary, Ian, Burnzilla, and Bricciphoto have all chimed in. Whether a critique or a question, it's all something we can learn from. I hope folks will chime in with their thoughts as they wish. And if you want to contribute more regularly, PM me and let me know your thoughts--or just do.
Having said all that, we humbly offer these simple rules:
- Photos must be shot this weekend: Fri, Sat, or Sun.
- You must provide the EXIF information if asked (we'll help you, if you'd like to know how to get it).
- No photoshop alteration (we're looking to improve your skills with your camera, not software).
- Your photograph must adhere to the theme, which will be described below.
- Post only one photo per post, so that commentary can be easily provided for that photo. Having a creative title for your photo is always nice.
- Post your photos in this thread only. Do not start a thread in reply to this assignment. Please post your photos no later than next Wednesday.
- And, the most important rule: have fun! We're looking to spread the joy that many of us derive from taking pictures, particularly ones that tell a story of some kind.
This week's theme: "Pure & Simple"
"Pure and simple" can refer to ingredients, one's version of truth, the old days, or many other ideas. What does it mean to you? Take a photo and show us. And for fun, try to include a title without the words "pure" or "simple."
It's already Friday in some parts of the country. Now get out there and shoot.