• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

83 R80ST - Touring

Here's my R80ST transformed for a road trip. Kruauser panniers, Corbin touring, 20" sheild. Just added a Hepco-Becker Junior 40 top box.

Attachments

• P1010016.jpg
    P1010016.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 853
I'm pretty lucky --

Sometimes, it helps to step back and see what ya got in life. It's been more than a bit hectic lately, but this weekend I finally got a few hours off and was able to take a couple pics I've been wanting to do for a while -- and as I looked at them later, they were a great reminder to me to occassionally pause and realize how lucky I have it -- not just the bikes, but wife, teenage son, mom still in great shape, etc.

Anyways, here ya go! Airheads first, of course :D

CIMG1436.jpg

And the rest of the crew -- never imagined having four boxers at once:

CIMG1425.jpg

CIMG1435.jpg

Couldn't resist just one more :bliss

CIMG1424.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

This is where all Airheads should go at least once. This was taken this morning coming out of Aspen and heading to Leadville. I'm just lucky to live 2.5 hrs away and it was business, no less! Oh well, someone should have to do it.:laugh

This old Airhead has been over the top many times and it still is one of my favorite rides in Colorado.

Attachments

• o'leary obr 053.jpg
    o'leary obr 053.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 776
new to me R80RT/RS

The R80 is new to me, the K bike I have had for a while.

LensBMWR80RT_RS14.jpg

At Lost Maples Texas

Re-posting a picture, I have it just about how I want it now with Wixom bags, small windshield and Rick Mayer seat.
P1080004.jpg

My 1975 R90/6

Here's my 1975 R90/6
I've owned her since 1980.

Attachments

• Beemer1a.jpg
    Beemer1a.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 775
And my 1983 R100RT with a Spyder sidecar.

Attachments

• -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 778
My new bike that I just picked up today. Needs a little work. Hope to have it on the road within the next year. Hasn't been run since 1982. Anybody have a short wheel base seat?

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 722
Back