• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

212373405_c37e057d36.jpg

93 GSPD

That is a very nice looking motorcycle that is parked on a gravel road in the countryside.
Is that grammatically correct ?

my latest.................

picked it up last sunday. never owned a /5 before.........

Attachments

• R75 for sale 004.jpg
    R75 for sale 004.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,505
my new-to-me airhead

The fairing is now gone, but I haven't taken new pictures yet.

Attachments

• big black.jpg
    big black.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,423
Nice blast from the past...Is that yours or someone else's. Your avatar shows /7, but the bike appears to be a /6??

Kurt in S.A.

Gs

My fourth try with an Airhead. Think this might be the one I've been looking for. Think it's the same bike as posted in #181 of this thread.

2166824707_c4917d13e1_o.jpg

Sold the bike, and in winter 2007-08 it is making the South America trip with its new owner.

Last edited:
updated photo

here's the whole current fleet:

Attachments

• mini-airheads!.jpg
    mini-airheads!.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,526
I figured I'd finally post mine. And to answer the questions: 1) Yes, I do have the front turn signals and headlight, but I have to install their wiring harness first (someone had a Windjammer on it before), 2) yes, I have the battery cover, it's just obviously not on it right now, and 3) mine is the one in the foreground.

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

Screwed up and sold this one :cry

Attachments

• P1010062 (Small).jpg
    P1010062 (Small).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,484
Back