• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a pic of your Airhead

starboard side

M1ka said:
:thumb
Can you show us the starboard side of that good looking rig?

rr2.jpg

right.jpg

right2.jpg

It's not perfect, but I love it.

my ride

R80RTJohnny said:
WOW! That is Sweet. Now if we could only get sound on this site...

Thanks - It's been a fun project. Not quite done yet - not sure if it ever will be ;)
It does sound sweet.

Big Red

My 1980 R100RT Smoke Red. Love this bike. Only mod was the sissy bar for the passengers worried about falling off, lol

Attachments

• bigred.jpg
    bigred.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,522
R80/100s

Here's a few pics of last winter's project. Started out as a black high bar 87 R80 which I picked up from the original owner after it sat for 10 years. It now has a Siebenrock 9.5/1 1000cc kit, 34mm Mikunis, 33/11 rear drive, custom Epco exhaust & a few other custom touches.

Attachments

• R80 Side.jpg
    R80 Side.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,514
Last edited:
Ignition switch is back in the headlight which cleans up the dash area nicely.

Attachments

• R80 Dash.JPG
    R80 Dash.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,518
lkchris said:
Has right-side valve cover on left side!

How the hell did you notice that? Geeez I am rebuilding a 1972 75/5 when I am finished I am going to send you detailed pics of the bike. I would like you to tell me whats not orig for that year. Please

EAGLE EYE

New to forum, new to BMW
will try to attach a picture of my new ( new for me) 78 R-80/7
by the way, that sticker came off the fairing, but it got me to join the club

Attachments

• DSCN1546.JPG
    DSCN1546.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,407
one more
in this one, you cant see my smile, but if you were 100 feet nearer, you would see it in the mirror
heading home after buying the bike

Attachments

• DSCN1556.JPG
    DSCN1556.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,406
Back