• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

The odds are better if I can go up to 2,999.99 and still get in!:brow I guess I'm in the $2,000 sort-of-RT club. At least, if I only count the initial purchase price.:whistle Fine looking bike kstoo!

initial purchase price, as you call it, is the only thing that is accounted for. The rest is love and affection and rewards for good behavior.

"Why, you have been so-o-o-o fun to ride lately that I am going to get you these really nice EBC disks to replace those old grooved ones. You'd like that, wouldn't you? What's that? Why are you imitating the way that that black VW beetle talks on those Brooke Shields commercials. That's just being silly!"

Can you predict the harshness of the coming winters by how thick the coat grows?

Oooooh, I HOPE not!!!! That fur is pretty thick!

I'll be sure to check my Farmer's Almanac, just to be safe.

1971,r60-90/5-6

last years winter project.photos;downtown new bedford,ma.

Attachments

• 101_0076.jpg
    101_0076.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 965
my short

same as above.

Attachments

• 101_0075.jpg
    101_0075.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 954
Speakin of /5 projects, here is the state of my project, a 1972 R75/5. I have a thread going: "Diary of a Barn Queen" that tells the whole story. I still have a lot to do, but its good to see it looking like a motorcycle again:
405917480_6Lwsm-S.jpg

HankPfister, nice looking bike. I'd say you are more along the restoration lines than I am. I bought this one with the rear in boxes, so I'm first trying to make sure she runs.

wishenitwasmine

Just took delivery of a 1992 R100RS. 7,000 miles and in superb condition. Runs and looks sweet. I love this bike! :)

11158866-M.jpg

Moe L.

while im lucky enough to have an 07 kgt, your rs is simply fantastic. one day i hope to have one as nice next to my gt.:clap

What a gorgeous bunch of Beemers - each and EVERY one of them.

Pleasing and INSPIRING!

Picked this one up on Wednesday.
GS2atHorsetoothResv.jpg

Runs good, but could use some TLC in the appearance department. Not that it's going to get all that much.... but it could use some.
Job one is to burn off the ME88s that the prevous owner thought were a good idea. Job 2 is to do something about the 20 year old seat foam & cover- talk about a brick!
Here she is in a very Western looking setting..
GSatbaseofHorsetoothHill.jpg

All in all, not bad at all for a 120,000 mile bike, wouldn't you say?

thanx guys. up close it shows its age, and the ME88s are not going to be so hot when it comes to chucking rocks around, but it is fun being back on an airhead.

Back