• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your Airhead

Well we better even out the airtime for dogs.....

R100GS121.jpg

R100GS124.jpg

But seriously I can't wait for the day I get to go explore on this bad boy. After 3 months of cleaning, paint and rebuild I am ready to ride! Hopefully someday I will find a way for the pooch to come along.

G

('09) Spring in the Adirondacks

Brown grass, snow still in the mountains, can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 705
Lie.

Here is a picture of my /5 in northern Italy in 1973.

Attachments

• IMG_0013x.jpg
    IMG_0013x.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 699
What a tastefully dressed 5. This picture looks like about 1970 somewhere in Italy or Austria or something.

I've owned this bike for 32 years and is still one of my favorite rides. It came with a Windjammer fairing, then it went Sport with Euro bars and even had a sidecar that
one time but this is how it belongs.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 692
I've owned this bike for 32 years and is still one of my favorite rides. It came with a Windjammer fairing, then it went Sport with Euro bars and even had a sidecar that
one time but this is how it belongs.

still drooling.
Only I would modify my original comment because there were no side covers in 1970.
:thumb

My 'lil boxer

Here is my 1975 R75/6

Attachments

• My Beemer 005.jpg
    My Beemer 005.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 956
...and another!!!

Nice backside....don't ya think?

Attachments

• My Beemer 003.jpg
    My Beemer 003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 932
I purchased bike around christmas along with a79rt .
It was smoke red ,but looked dated .We spent about $1000 on cables ,fairing ,paint, decals, mirrors .We also rebuilt carbs ,master cylinder and replaced battery covers.
Bike is like new condition , but was very nice when we purchased it . It only has 5000 miles on it . Someone had it stored for more than 20 years . And dont worry, I dropped oil pan , cleaned and put a new gasket on . Changed all lube and greased splines . Glad you like it .WE LOVE IT .

Back