• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

hotel reservations

colt03

I faxed in my hotel reservations about 10 days ago but I have not heard a response yet. the form on the moa board does not list a phone number to call only a fax number. Has anyone else heard back and if so how long did it take ?

tia

Craig in CT

Colt03 said:
I faxed in my hotel reservations about 10 days ago but I have not heard a response yet. the form on the moa board does not list a phone number to call only a fax number. Has anyone else heard back and if so how long did it take ?

tia

Craig in CT

I just called one of the hotels on the list and made the reservations myself. I even got a better rate than their web site claimed and far better than I could find at hotels.com or orbitz.com

:dunno

I faxed in a request in early February and it took about 3 weeks to receive a reply. I called a week after I faxed to find out if they even had gotten my request. I wanted the Marriott (which was not booked when I made the request) but it was full by the time they had processed my reservation. I got the Elk River Town Center Inn. I don't think it is going to be a great hotel and to make matters worse, I did a google search tonight to check it out and there are no reviews or even a picture. The site I checked says their rates are $32-$49. They are charging me a "special" rate of only $76 a night. If anyone knows anything about this hotel I would appreciate an email with a little info.

Thanks
davash@bellsouth.net

Colt03 said:

tia

Craig in CT

Tonight I received the confirmation in the mail. The closest hotel that i was assigned was the Holiday Inn Charleston House.

Craig

Back