• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New England Foliage Ride

B

BUBBAZANETTI

pruned from the rounder's board:

Praise the Lord! After 7 weeks i finally go out on the bike this past week, just some short rides interrupted by impromptu burritos and unexpected haircuts. The weather towards the end of last week wasn't the best, so my shots might not be as vibrant as some of those previously posted.

here's the first shot of the day, across the gorge you can see bright, vivid oranges, yellows and reds, fall in new england is spectacular in this regard:

211637525-M.jpg

and one of the bike, with a lovely picturesque lake scene in the background. the water is littered with recently fallen leaves, their colors radiating in the mid morning sun, simply gorgeous:

211637993-M.jpg

nothing but a glorious palate of every color under the rainbow:

211637821-M.jpg

a little later in the day i caught this scene, the pastoral beauty of the quabbin reservoir watershed, nothing but green as far as the eye could see:

211638576-M.jpg

and this little guy, a harbinger of hope that maybe summer is finally, this last week of october, coming to an end:

211638334-M.jpg

i hope you all enjoyed the colors of fall as presented by Mr. B. Zanetti.

As I was scanning down the page when I got to pic 3 the first thing I saw was .......

a face!
(the exhaust are eyes, the reflector/taillight the forhead, the little block below the "eyes" the nose and the tag forming a rather rectangular mouth! Ha Ha!

(please forgive, but it really does look like a face!)

Nice fog shots, I love shooting early AM fog, its very challanging.

RM

That was not FOG RM, didn't you read BZ's narration? Those are brilliant fall colors.

Do like the face idea, though.

This warm weather may be wrong.. but man, these fall rides in New England are the best. Last weekend would have been peak, today is just amazing. Cool, crisp and spectacular.

love'n it.

Back