• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A long ride before the first snow of the season

C

CO_G30

Snow was correctly forecasted for today, it's falling as I type, nice big fluffy snowflakes and its sticking dammit! Oh well, temps in next few days are in the 60s so it should go away pretty quick.

Based on the forecast, went for what was supposed to be a 500 mile ride to Alliance, NE to qualify me for the 500mile in 12 hour certification from the LongDistanceRiders folks, an alternative the the ironbutt organization certification.

I combined the ride with a destination I'd been wanting to see since before the annual BMWMOA rally, a replica of Stonehenge but made up of junked cars. It's pretty cool actually, considering you're looking at junked cars.

More in the blog.

Now to fire up the snow blower.....

Attachments

• 1672431851_e67f94396a.jpg
    1672431851_e67f94396a.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 49
Back