• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Box Of Rocks

I am gonna go and show those folks how to set their hair on fire and howl at the moon with no headlights.
That'll show 'em.

FWIW -

Gillette?!

Location of the Rally doesn't surprise me given the group "dy'namics around here. It'll make those harkening back at the Lima experience, feel vindicated and nolstalgic.

For those of you contemplating more exciting venues in the future, how about associating our Rallies with Ski Areas, next time?

From Killington, to Big Bear/Squaw Valley, to Steamboat, Taos, Jackson Hole, and Sun Valley, and Big Sky in between, these resorts are PROVEN vacation destinations with much to offer in the way of rest and relaxation, terrific roads coming and going, National Parks and Wilderness Area, accomodations and amenities, and even killer shopping.

Oh yes, and eye candy for the silly shutter bugs.

If you need a reminder of what real fun can be like, ask people about Wolf Creek/ Duarago.

In paraphrased summary: box of rocks or box of rain, believe it if you need it, or leave it you dare. (... A ribbon of road, for your helmeted hair.) A long, long, time to be gone. And a short time to be there.

J.K.

P.S. Weighing the options...., carefully? :wow

If she weighs less than a duck she's a witch

I never met anything less than stunning looking women in Summit County
Aspen doesn't allow plain and unnattrative women in! Decade after decade from Gertrude Stein to Demi Moore and Claudene Longet

Even the AGATT/beemer Gals glowed like madonna space angels

Aspen and all of Pitkin County is none second to Summit, Jackson County too
Thes women with stunning high cheeckbones of European bloodlines, Swedish and Norwegian tall ski bums whith their hair braided into sexy little buns...

my my my I'm old and Dead BUT STILL Grateful:wow :bikes

Back