• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photo Assignment: Weekend 10/19/07

Shadow of a doubt

211015137-L.jpg

Some Shadows... Mostly Doubt

DSC01158.JPG

I'm all for peace, but Santa in a skirt with painted toenails?

You've got to love Woodstock, NY!

Last edited:
No Doubts Here, Just Shadows and Highlights

Last edited:
Almost Home

211158061-L.jpg

A brief rest today on Caliente/Bodfish Road. When Lake Isabella comes into view, I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, almost home.

For the record, trying to shoehorn this photo into this week's theme is the ultimate contrivance, bordering on a crime. But it's all I got, so there it is. FWIW, I like this shot of my bike.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

211158061-L.jpg

A brief rest today on Caliente/Bodfish Road. When Lake Isabella comes into view, I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, almost home.

For the record, trying to shoehorn this photo into this week's theme is the ultimate contrivance, bordering on a crime. But it's all I got, so there it is. FWIW, I like this shot of my bike.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

That's a great shot, Tom. It looks like you have the right machine for your area!

nice pictures ladies and gents

i've finally got my bike in NYC, i'm heading out after the sox game for some b&w over-exposed urban goodness

brb:D

nice pictures ladies and gents

i've finally got my bike in NYC, i'm heading out after the sox game for some b&w over-exposed urban goodness

brb:D

This is EXTREMELY good news. Looking forward to your monochromatic urban vibe. :groovy

Bubba, sorry for stealing your ride buddies. We had a great time and you should join is in the spring open house. :wave

thats alright chris, i didn't get back to nyc till later in the afternoon anywho....

_xy-1197006_1

_xy-1197007_1

I really struggled to include a submission of self explanation:
by going beyond this "being beyond a show of a doubt"
one of the best days to ride out of the autumn of the year
... so these above didn't quite make the grade, but I included them as eye candy dressing.

This last is my submission:

_xy-1197009_1

Rock Solid

210691118-L.jpg

Basic
Date Modified 2007-10-20 19:22:11
Date Taken 2007-10-20 17:16:06
Camera Canon PowerShot S50
Exposure Time 0.005s (1/200)
Aperture f/4.5
ISO 50
Focal Length 17.5mm
Photo Dimensions 2592 x 1944
File Name Shiojiri Park 071020-107.jpg
File Size 2.77 MB
Detailed
Flash flash did not fire
Exposure Program shutter priority
Exposure Bias 0 EV

ok, well

THE SOX JUST WON

and it's after midnight, so i've decided to stay in, watch the trophy presentation since i guess my photos wouldn't be "this weekend"

which brings me to my question

lots of potential for good photos during the week, why not have the contest run fri-thurs or something like that?

not to make this overly formal, but i'm definetly heading out tomorrow night for photos!

Without a Shadow of Doubt - It was a good weekend of riding!

Shot early this morning on the return from the Harvest Classic Rally in the Texas Hill Country.

Attachments

• NoShadowOfDoubt-GoodRide.JPG
    NoShadowOfDoubt-GoodRide.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 146
211425795-XL-1.jpg

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt"

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, standing in water would be a shocking experience for that Wisconsin cow.

Last edited:
Back