• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Subscription sales at July MOA Rally

I Googled "KAS Associates" and it seems that MOA Members are not the only ones who have reported problems with this company.

I was so busy looking and buying cool stuff that I forgot about the Rider subscription I purchased. I just got off the phone with Citicard and sure enough I spent 27 bucks with KAS. The paperwork is on the way for me to sign. One more vote that these guys get permabanned at all rallies!:thumb

I was so busy looking and buying cool stuff that I forgot about the Rider subscription I purchased. I just got off the phone with Citicard and sure enough I spent 27 bucks with KAS. The paperwork is on the way for me to sign. One more vote that these guys get permabanned at all rallies!:thumb

Geoff,
I imagine that our staff and/or directors have already taken steps to blackball this company, unless of course there is a legitimate reason for it's tardiness that we are not aware of; at least I hope so!

Another KAS issue

I took advantage of the "get two years for the price of one" MCN deal at the Cycle World show in Phoenix in November. Just got my first issue but it only shows a one year subscription. I contacted MCN and was told that it was between me and KAS. Why do they use these scammers when there is so much negative information out there?

I took advantage of the "get two years for the price of one" MCN deal at the Cycle World show in Phoenix in November. Just got my first issue but it only shows a one year subscription. I contacted MCN and was told that it was between me and KAS. Why do they use these scammers when there is so much negative information out there?

Vendors pay a fee to host organizations for the right to display and sell at rallies. Right? I guess it's caveat emptor.

Back