• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falling Leaf

Becky973

I'm planning on going to Falling Leaf. The weather looks great for the weekend and the roads are always great around the rally. :thumb We will arrive about noon on Friday in the RV and will go out for a 3 hour ride before dinner. We are planning to stay an extra day so we can enjoy the great roads. :dance After driving back to Chicago and picking up the race bike, we will be leaving for Barber's Motorsport Park for the last vintage race of the season. Hope to be seeing some of you at the track. Look for #973 in the Production Class. :dance

Becky

Have fun Becky! I can't go this year but I would love it if you would post pictures so that I can see all the fun that I missed. :)

If you get there early enough, say HI! I'll be arriving Thursday to help set up, but I gotta leave Friday late afternoon due to the old "prior commitment".

It's gonna be a great one, and I'm sorry I'll miss most of it!

Back