Time for another photo challenge. Last week's assignment yielded another crop of great photos. If you are reading this, please consider submitting a photo. The more the merrier. We welcome you to join us.
To forestall chaos, we humbly offer these simple rules:
- Photos must be shot this weekend: Fri, Sat, or Sun.
- You must provide the EXIF information if asked (we'll help you, if you'd like to know how to get it).
- No photoshop alteration (we're looking to improve your skills with your camera, not software).
- Your photograph must adhere to the theme, which will be described below.
- Post only one photo per post, so that commentary can be easily provided for that photo.
- Post your photos in this thread only. Do not start a thread in reply to this assignment. Please post your photos no later than next Wednesday.
- And, the most important rule: have fun! We're looking to spread the joy that many of us derive from taking pictures, particularly ones that tell a story of some kind.
This week's theme: "Blue."
Blue can be a color, a state of mind, a musical genre, a political affiliation, a mood, and many other states of being. As with the others, let this theme speak to you, and offer us your photographic interpretation of blue.
Now get out there and take some pictures.