• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

You know you're spending too much time at ADVrider when...

rdalland

Giddyap
Seeing this makes you feel excited...

202730717-M.jpg

...and you start doing river crossings on your K75RT...

202730739-M.jpg

...when there is a perfectly good road with a bridge a quarter of a mile away.

Nice

I would give you a two thumbs up but that would relax my grip on my handlebars. Instead, you provided a big smile. Thanks for showing.

Regards,

Randy Kasal

:bikes

Where is the plate full of unhealthy food picture, empty bottles of booze garbage shot at the camp site, and the rider face down in the soil without wearing any gear passed out the night before ? Don't forget the classic dumped bike and you are saluting us portrait.

Yes, they are some great reports of riders going beyond the horizon but most of them are new, live in foreign countries, and found the place by accident surfing from Horizons Unlimited.

But they all know each other, and are credible riders doing incredible things. Even if it was on a sick day from work.

Aww, buzzkill. :D

when....

you have incredibly high post counts and your Joined: date shows something in the recent past.

Some signature lines even state..."Less talk, more riding", and that with high post counts. I often wondered about that. :scratch

Advrider

I look in there from time to time, but there's too much energy.........:burnout

Rinty

...and you start doing river crossings on your K75RT...
yeah i know how you feel dude.

i once accidently (i blame MS streets & trips) rode up a snowmobile trail on my 1955 R50.

but i know i'm reading advrider too much because i'm thinking about riding it again just to get better pictures.

Some of us have to live out a lot of our fantasies of riding on the internet...cause we have :banghead JOBS :cry that keep us close to home.
That reminds me...Fl lotto 15million.:burnout

I already spend way too much time between here and the Boxerworks forum, so I only read ADVR when somebody posts a link. Good stuff though.

Back