• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Test

P1000262Large.jpg
P1000268Large.jpg

Don,
I would love to get some high res (fill sized) copies of some shots of your bike. I have a collection of K1 photos going, but not many of such a beautiful black one. PM me and maybe you could send them to me directly.

Hi new member here.
I also belong to a club for my Mazda van mpvclub.com, the point here is its easy there to post a pic using reply to thread. Is there a place here in the reply to add pics?

As I am surching thru the threads, I see no pics. I am most interested in doing my own wrenching and would hope to see topics on repairs with pics.

One of my mechanical problems is to replace the slave cylinder for the clutch and I found a topic, but its only a discussion. No pics?

Well its great to be on board at any rate.

Thanks
Mike

Hi new member here.
I also belong to a club for my Mazda van mpvclub.com, the point here is its easy there to post a pic using reply to thread. Is there a place here in the reply to add pics?

As I am surching thru the threads, I see no pics. I am most interested in doing my own wrenching and would hope to see topics on repairs with pics.

One of my mechanical problems is to replace the slave cylinder for the clutch and I found a topic, but its only a discussion. No pics?

Well its great to be on board at any rate.

Thanks
Mike

When you compose a new message, or a reply, scroll down the page to the "Manage Attachments" button. This is where you can add photos. Don't preview your message once you've added attachments, though.

Doesn't seem to be working for me...
I have to post from an outside source.
Uploading won't show up after a few attempts at different sizes and file formats... :doh

New Test:

Attachments

• jeez.jpg
    jeez.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Test again

If at first you don't suceed ...

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 54
use ta could, but caint now.

I was once able to easily add a picture but when I tried this morning, the dialog page for attachments seems to lock up with the message "Attachment in Progress. Can be deleted here. I have the jpg picture sized at 784 x 588 and 123Kb, but still cannot get it to load up when I click the "upload" button.

solved

I solved the problem and thought about just deleting the question above, but then figured someone else might benefit from my solution. I resized both the dimensions by about another 2% and total pixel count was reduced to 98.2Kb then renamed the picture that was giving me the trouble. It uploaded in just seconds.

btw the pic was sized to 768 x 576 and 98.2Kb

getting ready

My son and I are leaving on Monday to ride from reno to dc. This is my test posting to see if I can get it right.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 77
Back