• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

The list size appears after you choose "reply to thread"...

Looks like this on a Mac.
Sure it's similar on a PC.
Just not as elegant. :laugh

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 105
Near Virginia-West Virginia Line

609929237_Q5dbv-M.jpg

photo test

Testhttp://forums.bmwmoa.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=22108&stc=1&d=1267066725

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 47
I'm a computer idiot
Can someone tell me what I did wrong to have all the writing above the photo?
Or what I didn't do
thanks

It's hard to tell exactly, but there's no space between "test" and "http...." so the program didn't know what to do with the long string. After typing the long string, you must have then attached your picture properly.

Thanks Kurt
I didn't type anything in the post except test. I uploaded the file and after uploading it
dragged it to the box. The end result is what you see. I figured I was doing good just
to get the photo posted but can't figure out why the wording is there. I don't see it in
anyone elses post.

I didn't type anything in the post except test. I uploaded the file and after uploading it dragged it to the box. The end result is what you see. I figured I was doing good just to get the photo posted but can't figure out why the wording is there. I don't see it in anyone elses post.

Well, I tried the same thing...see my previous post. I typed the word test, clicked on the icon to insert an image, pasted in the URL of the image that was already on the web, and then hit submit reply. I didn't do any "dragged it to the box". By using the icon to submit an image and providing the URL for that image on the web, that's all that needs to be done. I suppose I could have put a space after the word test which might have then move the image to below the word...not sure.

Back