• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Just This Side of Vacuum Tubes

Can I post a picture from my work computer documents file without having to use IrfanView? Being this is a business address I see language on their site asking you not use this from commercial site without paying for it. My home internet is I.V. drip feed speed dial-up and is not worth the hassle.

Test-Mom and I

This is a test using a MacBook.

/Users/dasmith59/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Nov 21, 2008_2/IMG_0002.JPG

test

482971656_pemwe-L.jpg

Just testing to see if I remember how to do this....

Spring's a commin!

Attach Files/ Valid File Extensions say 118.3 KB,
however, the properties of the picture say 1.27 MB... Interesting.

Attachments

• DSC03815.jpg
    DSC03815.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 103
Riding Mountain

Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba Canada. One of my favorite early morning rides. Watch out for the Moose, Elk, Bears etc. in the mists along this curvy road.

BMW small 1.jpg

trying

Lets try again

Attachments

• BMW small.jpg
    BMW small.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 69
Back