• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

post a picture

Thanks. You got insomnia? You're supposed to sleep in on weekends.

I did a pre run of the show yesterday and found a Singapura breeder from Northern California. She was up here judging. But they're even higher energy cats than Abyssinians, of which we already have one, so I don't know......The place could turn into a circus.

Got an e mail from Smug Mug; as you know, they give you a URL that you can pass along to your friends so they can go directly to all your pictures. Heck of deal.

Rinty

trial run 3

:wave here's my baby...

Attachments

• Dscn0037 (Custom).jpg
    Dscn0037 (Custom).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 62
Test pic

either this will be

1. Polar bear in a snowstorm
2. Postage stamp
3. French farmhouse

and the winner is ?????????????

Attachments

• Wide Open 4.bmp
    137.4 KB · Views: 89
test

213512816-M.jpg

My first pic with help. Whew!

My wife Karin and daughter Bri, at Hy's Steak House. If you like Alberta Beef, this is the place.

Rinty

Last edited:
One for the road. Thanks Kbasa. Thanks Bradford Ben. Yeah, I know I got something on my lip.... It's the Belgian Dip. No seriously, it really is..........

Attachments

• 216251286-L.jpg
    216251286-L.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 70
totally stupid

ok. call me stupid. i just wish to post a photo of my k12 to sell in the flea market area. this thread talks about if your photo is "too big" whatever that means. can i go to the flea market area and somehow just post/download a photo from my digial canon using some buttons somewhere? are there stepbystep directions for the digitally/computer challenged?

how do I post

Rick:

The whole deal is a bit complicated, if you're not into IT. There are wonderful folks here who will help, but there's nothing like having somebody who knows what they're doing, right next to you at the keyboard.

Once you're shown how, it's pretty easy, in fact. But there are little stumbling blocks that can be frustrating.

Good luck.

Rinty (accomplished picture poster now)

Last edited:
mulitiple pix

50 ride

Today we went here.

http://http://elcid.smugmug.com/photos/217638917-Ti.jpg[IMG]

Blah, blah,blah, blah

http://elcid.smugmug.com/photos/217638999-Ti.jpg[/IMG]

yada-yada-yada

217639092-Ti.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

217639702-Ti.jpg

how do I

Nice shots, Franze, especially that summit snowfield one. Looks like you've got the hang of it now.

Maybe you could put some text in underneath them and describe where they were taken.

Rinty

Back